[BaadAssGremlins] oil mod questions

I happened upon this while editing the ads on my site. Figured some of you
could point fellow in right direction. PS: any of you can post free AMC
CLASSIFIEDS on my site you know:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

and the "new ads" appear next day at the BOTTOM of the ads:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/amcads.htm

with that being said in shameless 'free' plug, here is the fellow's ad
asking about oil mods, be sure to copy your reply to him and thanks in
advance to all who might reply:
====================================
Hi, Im seeking info on an oil mod for my 73Amx w/401. If i remember
correctly it was on top of the block under the valley pan. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.  Dean  hot4di@xxxxxxxx  425-200-7274

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx