[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Spirit hatch glass gasket wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Spirit hatch glass gasket wanted

Chad below is looking for a Spirit rear hatch rubber seal, if anyone can point him in the right direction please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who might; be sure to also copy your reply to Chad directly.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com