From: warren vallerand <wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] (unknown)
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:24 AM

Davis,

Thanks for the info.  I had definitely decided to go with Holley after talking to numerous strip "aficionados" and reading multiple discussion forum posts.  Since this will be a spring/summer car (too damn cold in Michigan the rest of the year) the mechanical choke is not an issue, and the greater responsiveness and power made the decision over a vacuum secondary street avenger a no brainer.

Warren in Detroit

Warren Vallerand MD,DDS
Center for Oral & Facial Surgery
40399 Grand River, Suite 140