Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:02 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Car covers

I know there has to be some of you like me without a garage. You have any suggestions about car covers. I been getting one at Pep Boys that I really like but it only last about a year. I was just wondering if it is really worth spending big bucks on one and if the guarantee on the things are worth the paper they are written on. I have a feeling the $50 a year I spend on one is the price of doing business. Thanks
Terry