[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Yahoo! News Story - Fear, anger and fatalism over s

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Yahoo! News Story - Fear, anger and fatalism over swine flu in Mexico

Not that it matters, but I had a double helping of crispy bacon on my egg sandwish this moring at Sam's Deli Diner here on I-10. Before you know it, we will be back to 'real' news stories again like Britney swinging a shovel, Lindsey Lohan totalling out 30 cars on LA freeway, Paris Hilton new CD selling 138 copies, president Obummer's new dog and what it might be wearing today, ad nauseum.

Bacon. Yummy. Speaking of Mexico City. When is the last time any of you have ever went there? I was there 5 years ago and you have 22+ million people shoved in a valley with smog so thick and bad it makes you cough, eyes hurt, and LA residents beam with pride. There are many open markets with animals slaughtered openly, big black flies swarming. Virtually zero health control on individuals selling items from bikes, corners, all overe the place. Sewers and sewage in a number of areas, especially the colonias that ring Mexico City, are worst in free world with exception of some African nations and Calcutta, Mumbai. So you basically have one of the most populous cities in the whole world.....that is a cauldron of sh*t where diseases fester, grow and mutate Mutate like putting a Chevy V8 in a Gremlin.

Anyhows, I got a lot of relatives in Saltillo, so if you do go to Mexico and don't want to get kidnapped and held for NOS AMC parts, go check out Saltillo, really nice place and non Cancun and Cozumel prices with none of the Mexico City open sewers.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com