Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: futura2891965 thought you might like this

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: futura2891965 thought you might like this item on eBay

Looks like the whole hill goes with the Pacer. Great to see people celebrating 'Earth Day' like this, as looks like seller has beautiful garden in back of the car. Hope that ain't weed...if it is, car might be worth $800.

You know a few years ago I had a similiar Pacer, yellow X version, extremely loaded, 258-6, AT, AC, PS, PDB, tilt, tint, good shape except had rattel in engine, but ran good otherwise, has new exhaust, tires, rims, radiator and more, bucket seats, the guy had spent some money on it, and I had it for sale for $600....for THREE YEARS. Finally parted it out and kept the rims/tires, and a few other things. Sold off some stuff, but ironically a majority of the calls about it for sale...the potential buyers only wanted the rack & pinion front end for their street rods. The guy who bought it hauled it off (after driving it onto his trailer flatbed...I said it ran and drove) but hauled it off and the front end yanked to use for 50 Ford pickup. Sad, but true. I did send some folks to him up in Hempstead who called me from old ads still running after it was gone, so maybe it could share more parts. Some cars are worth more in scrap weight than whole, this old red Pacer looks like $100-$200 sadly.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com