Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid Question's

All V-8s had starter on passenger side including tf trans in 72 up.

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid Question's
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 8:00 AM

I need some V8 info. All of us are running out of AMC V8 engines on my AMC model group. A resin caster has just joined and has offered to cast them for us. Since it's been 30 years since I worked on a V8. On the 72 and up V8's which side was the starter on? I know in 72 they went to the Mopar tranny. Also what year did they go to the Pford starter. It will be nice to have accurate engines for us died in the wool AMC model builders to have. This resin caster also makes 258 AMC 6 cyl engines already and is an AMC fan. Thanks
"Doc"