Re: [BaadAssGremlins] eagle dies at stops signs/lights

sounds like it might be a vacume problem in the booster ..henry

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] eagle dies at stops signs/lights
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, iowaeagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 3:16 PM

Somewhere on the Eagle nest forum, there is/was a thread about AMC Eagle
dying for no reason at stop signs and stop lights. Always cranked right back
up no problem, but more of a annoyance than anything. For some reason I
thought it had something to do with carb, but unsure. Anyone remember the
link or thread about that feel free to post it here so I can go check it
out, to troubleshoot a Eagle. Thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com