From: Plumpy72@xxxxxxx <Plumpy72@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Powdercoating is awsome!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 8:03 PM

It looks like you're getting a handle on the powder coating because the pieces look great. Be sure to let us see the control arms.

Rick

In a message dated 4/10/2009 7:53:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time, martin-davis@ sbcglobal. net writes:

Here is a link to check out the parts I have powdercoated.
http://s160. photobucket. com/albums/ t172/GremlinXman /
What do you guys think?
I am getting ready to bead blast 2 upper controll arms and powdercoat them wet black to see how they come out.
Davis

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.