[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Brakes

It may be that the cross reference/match to the old numbers is bad. That does happen to us parts guys. There is a new website out there that shows applications by year, make, model. It is www.freecat.com and is sponsored by the major aftermarket manufacturers. They are supposed to have an interchange on there soon.

Also, check out www.RockAuto.com . I have found that their parts lookup gives quite a selection for each year from each aftermarket manufacturer. It may be a way to check your manufacturer part number versus the other manufacturers...

If you send me the old and new part numbers, I can check them for you. Also, the old bearing and seal numbers...

Ralph