From: HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Brakes
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 6:23 PM

Guys and gals,
I have been redoing my front end on my 74 Gremmy X and got to the disc brakes that I put on. When the new disc's arrived and I tried to install they were a little too large for the spindles. They had some play in them were the others didn't. Now the new discs,EXPENSIVE! , match the old ones in parts number so I am confused.
Can anyone help me here? I need to replace the old discs and i need to get my baby on the road.
Hal