Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner

You should start buying all you can for 200.00 each Bart.

--- On Sat, 4/4/09, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 gremlin new owner
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 5:32 PM

In a message dated 4/4/2009 12:28:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, rwexpress05@ yahoo.com writes:
i can not find fenders for this any where except in arizona i can pick up a pair for 1100. dollars but i dont know i think that is a little over my budget since the guy will not send me any pics of them can some one out here get me in the right direction to find parts for this thanks ...henry
RIIIIIP OOOOOFF!!!!! !!!!!!! avoid this retard at all costs!!!! I woulnd't pay more than 200$ for a good fender. I know Gremlins are few and far between but jeeezus that guy is a moron. I'm sure someone on here can sel you a pair for a fraction of that assholes price.
Bart
74 Gremlin 360/904

Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.