[BaadAssGremlins] where have all the emblems gone?

[BaadAssGremlins] where have all the emblems gone?

I was just on the APD web site looking for an instrument cluster voltage regulator for my 69 Javelin (having issues with some lights and the fuel gauge) and as I do when I visit the page checked out the “new items” page.  I had purchased some emblems for the Javelin last year when I was restoring it and had found some that I needed there – some at Galvin’s Rambler, and some on eBay.  I still have two Javelin’s that I hope to restore in the not to distant future.  Anyway, I did not find the emblems there so I looked all through their online catalog with no luck.  Then I checked Galvin’s online – no luck again.  Then did a search on eBay – still no luck.  It made me start to wonder – I have a 72 Gremlin and thought when the time came I would just get new ones for it to go along with a new paint job it will get instead of going with old used emblems but maybe they are not available either?  Seems NOS ones are rare and not available and since all my cars are restored to be drivers and not show cars or trailer queens that NOS prices when available are just not the right answer.  Are reproduction emblems still available?  Any help with who has them?

Thanks,

-Mike  amcowner@xxxxxxxxxx  1-775-427-2695