Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 50 years ago today

Happy Birthday Eddie! Darn I can almost remember my 50th birthday.Seem to remember black ballons everywhere and an old fogey hat so enjoy the 50 even if its yours! Could be worse.

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 50 years ago today
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:27 AM

Ehm 50 years ago today at 4:34am my mom, God Bless her (mom passed away in
1988) hatched me at Spohn hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas. So today is my
50th birthday and started out nice with Paige giving me a handmade kid's
card to hang around my neck with a $50 bill on it, (chances are the $50 came
out of my pocket when asleep) and also a $50 give card to some of the
Pappasito's restaurants here all over Texas, boy do they have good food. I
sort of 'feel 50' however as spent the past week stripping the old 74 Hornet
Sportbaout and 68 AMX, of which both of them were hauled off to scrap
yesterday.

Not sure how many of you are on facebook

http://www.facebook .com/profile. php?id=666038599 &ref=profile

but that is my link if it works if you wish to comment or send
money(!).... ....here is to another 50 years....... .
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com