[BaadAssGremlins] carb id

What you have is a Ford carb made by Holley. Holley made 4 barrel carbs for Ford as far back as 1957 forward to 1978+. Ford had the "4150" Holley 4 barrel carb during that time.

According to my old Hygrade book, the "4150" Holley 4 barrel was also used on AMC's from '58-66 as a replacement carb, '65-66 on the 327, and in '70 on the 390 HiPerf. The Holley "4160" was used from '70-73 on the 360, 390, and 401.

The D1FF-TA will help you get carb kits, choke, floats, from some aftermarket carb suppliers. I can check my Hygrade tech line this next week if you want more information... Hope this helps.

Ralph in MN