From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Preservation Not Restoration
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 2:17 AM

The Matador is finally going to my friends  glass shop next week for the leaky windshield repair. He wouldn't try to remove it without knowing he can get a new one if the one in the car breaks. He found one on N.J. not far from us in N.Y.. The killer is it is 325$ his cost. That will sure put a dent in the old preservation budget along with the deductible I have to pay for my 3 day hospital stay last week.
"Doc"