[BaadAssGremlins] non amc related/digital cable boxes

[BaadAssGremlins] non amc related/digital cable boxes

Hey everyone, this is non AMC related, but a buddy of mine recently went out
of business with his television repair shop. Sort of seems like sign of
times I guess. Anyways, he asked me to chunk his cable boxes on ebay for
him, they are some digital ones one gets from cable companies, some have
neat components like recording capabilities, playback, store 90 hours of
programs and picture in picture so can watch 2 things at once. Granted, you
probably will have to go thru your cable company to get them authorized, but
still 99 cents a box, so go take a look see, there are two Scientific
Atlanta types, and two I guess Comcast/Cox/TimeWarner types, here are all 4:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311563671

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311564106

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311564563

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330311565756

He will be giving me some more to list as time goes on, sort of like the
lady whose massive Texaco collection I put up, and earlier, a friend's
Redline Hot Wheels collection.

Good luck,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825