[BaadAssGremlins] The Mail Man Ate My ~!@#$ Cataolg

After waiting for my catalog from Ron Francis I was told that after almost 3 weeks that I had a Postal Problem? The mail man or someone in the post office wanted an updated catalog and took everything but the cover or it was shredded up in the postal machines. DUH!!!!. I only wanted some billet knobs for the column shifter and door handles that I would have to modify like I did on my 2 Hornets 6 years ago.  Remember preservation not restoration but I like them so I will do it. I got a real fast reply when I said do I have to ask for a Painless Catalog. The knobs are nice but machining is just OK. I modify and re-machine them to what I need and really use them just as a starting point.
"Doc"