[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Klaction / Smaction Whatever I Need An Aouga Horn-

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Klaction / Smaction Whatever I Need An Aouga Horn--HELP!!!!!!

Eddie if I was interested in new trends I would be driving an 09 ricer with a trash can muffler not an AMC. God just the thought of that makes me ill. I have had an Aouga horn in every AMC I have owned since 1965 and still have that one in my yellow Hornet. The orange cars one is out of my fathers 69 Rebel which I bought in 71 and got rid of that POS in 74.
"Doc"