[BaadAssGremlins] Good News

My long time AMC friend and the person that got me my orange Hornet 5 years ago and that I bought his 72 Matador last month is out of the hospital again. It's the first time since he was hospitalized in September the first time that I can hear the old friend I have known for almost 15 years that sounds like his old self on the phone today. Tomorrow I will pick him up in his wife's old 72 Matador as she still calls it, NOW MINE!!!!!! and run some errands and enjoy his company. He sold her 77 Malibu to me 12 years ago and I gave it back to him (GM Rust Included at no charge) and 500$ for the Matador. LOL  Now if only spring will come early so I can paint some models for 09 projects and fix some little annoyances and make some mods on the new 1:1 Matador I will be happy
"Doc"