[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: AMC Hornet parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: AMC Hornet parts wanted

Funny you mention auto spamming that yahoo does.  found this in my spam folder.  I got
my hands on one set that i was/am going to mod to fix up my gremlin.  i can get my
hands on a couple more sets if need be.

I'd say upload some pictures of your panels on flickr and get us the link.  you never know
what others may find of interest.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> I forwarded your email here to them just in case. Yahoo is funny email as
> sometimes it wants a receipt command, othertimes reads the email as spam and
> off it goes into the 'deleted' or 'spam filter' file like we good Nigerians
> with big ass economic stimulus package.
>
> Neat to see some NOS sheetmetal still floating around in 2009, figured 97%
> of it has already went was of dodo birds. Ironically I have some NOS
> sheetmetal I don't have clue as to what for, maybe Jeep or Renault, sitting
> outside in rain as no one wanted it for $9.99 on ebay not once, but 3-4
> times and got tired of listing it. Granted, no one here could probably ID it
> from sight though, as even I can't! But figured someone might have wanted to
> take a chance on it!
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...