[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: AMC Hornet parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: AMC Hornet parts wanted

I've got a set, never installed, not sure what year they are though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29230006@N06/3213871697/.  maybe you guys can help.
was told they were in storage since 76.

  a little surface rust, and a slight crease.  sent an email but haven't heard back.  maybe
didnt make it to them?  not sure but just throwing that out there.

> The folks below are looking for some Hornet Sportabout parts and if anyone can help
them out or point them in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in
advance to all who might reply.
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...