[BaadAssGremlins] Preservation Not Restoration

[BaadAssGremlins] Preservation Not Restoration

After checking out all the rust encapsulating paint I decided to go with Eastwood. I checked out SEM as Davis Martin suggested. I went to the site got all the part no#'s and went down the street to the Sherman Williams dealer that handles SEM. I like a face to face when I am asking questions. After waiting for almost 20 minuets for the boss to get of the phone I was talked to like I didn't know what I was talking about by some young college looking boy 1/3'd my age. The MORON was the one who didn't listen. After I explained what I was going to do he asked if I as going to use the product over the vinyl top. And then asked if the roof was ALUMINUM!!!!! I said good by and walked out. I been working on cars before that little snot nosed rug rat was even a gleam in his fathers eye. So next week the leaky windshield and rust around it gets fixed
"Doc"