From: Mr AMC
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:13 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Steve Green?

Eddie when did this happen? Green's collection was stored in a warehouse 6 blocks from where I live. I was able to look his collection over a few years ago when I stopped by with my orange Hornet. His mechanic was working on some cars. There is a local Yonkers news channel on cable that I watch all the time and I haven't seen a thing about it. I met him in 2000 at the AMO Nat's in Ct where I saw the blue Javelin and also met you and Paige. I was also at his house once years ago looking at a very sad looking early Sportabout next door. I had heard that he was going to move his collection to some place in N.J. and hadn't seen any cars outside of the warehouse like I usually did once in a while. It goes to show you money isn't a guarantee of a good long healthy life.
"Doc"