[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: You've received an answer to your question about i

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: You've received an answer to your question about item SEAT COVERS KAISER STUDEBAKER PACKARD HUDSON NASH AMC

HEY LOOK GUYS, I can't cut and paste or whatever you guys do to forward info,  but I thought you would be interested in this auction. Sorry about the way I send stuff , but if your house falls down around your ears , I CAN fix that.  I'm buying unless someone has had a bad experience with this co.  Paul in Detroit
--- On Fri, 2/6/09, eBay Member: autointeriorsystems <member@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: eBay Member: autointeriorsystems <member@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item SEAT COVERS KAISER STUDEBAKER PACKARD HUDSON NASH AMC
To: kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 11:07 AM

Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear paulh1949,

Greetings

This is a follow-up as we have a few responses that were not received. If you did not receive our response or require further information please contact autointeriors@xxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best

Stewart

- autointeriorsystems
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

SEAT COVERS KAISER STUDEBAKER PACKARD HUDSON NASH AMC
SEAT COVERS KAISER STUDEBAKER PACKARD HUDSON NASH AMC
Item Id: 270339228781
End time: Mar-04-09 19:17:39 PST
Seller:
autointeriorsystems (147)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Feb-21-04 in Canada
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.
Here are more items from this seller
CARPET - 1940 MERCURY 4 DOOR CONVERTIBLE - CUT & SEWN CARPET - 1940 CADILLAC 4 DOOR CONVERTIBLE - CUT & SEWN CARPET SET TRIUMPH TR3 - BLACK 600 SERIES LOOP PILE CARPET WILLYS JEEPSTER 1948 to 1952 CUT & SEWN 3 PIECES CARPET - JAGUAR XKE 1961 TO 1971 - CUT & SEWN
CARPET - 1940 MERCURY 4 DOOR CONVERTIBLE - CUT & SEWN CARPET - 1940 CADILLAC 4 DOOR CONVERTIBLE - CUT & SEWN CARPET SET  TRIUMPH TR3 - BLACK 600 SERIES LOOP PILE CARPET WILLYS JEEPSTER 1948 to 1952 CUT & SEWN 3 PIECES CARPET - JAGUAR XKE 1961 TO 1971 - CUT & SEWN
Buy It Now $229.00
Shipping: Not Specified
Buy It Now $229.00
Shipping: Not Specified
Buy It Now $169.00
Shipping: Not Specified
Buy It Now $266.00
Shipping: Not Specified
Buy It Now $465.00
Shipping: Not Specified

Visit seller's other items

Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
  • Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site..
  • Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
  • Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programmes and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.