[BaadAssGremlins] Re:LU IN THE AMO NEWSLETTER

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:LU IN THE AMO NEWSLETTER

Hi all! I was asked to write the article about my experience at Road
Race Atlanta for the AMO mag. Those are my photos in there as well. I
had forgotten about it until Jeff P. emailed me that it had been
published. It sure was cold as hell that weekend but we had alot of
fun. That white Javelin in the one photo, parked by the Team trailer
won a Presidental award at the Nationals last year. The owner of it
paid for a parade drive, and let me sit in the back seat as we went
around the actual road course. That was cool too.

On another note, my son turned 16 and got his driver's license last
month. He is driving the '81 Spirit to school now. You'd think he was
driving a Rolls the way he acts with that car! He is bugging me to
fix it up, but I think I'll wait a few months until he gets some
driving time under his belt. ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Hey Doc, I was reading further and Lu actually won three awards at
this event. She won the spark plug changing event, the 'Hard Luck'
award (lost her alt belt on the way to the show) and a silver award
in the judging of?her pretty white Gremlin.? 'Themix2'

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)