Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ref:AMC Parts

I am a member of the Kaiser-Frazer Owners club as well, and just received the monthly newsletter this morning - on going through the ad section of the bulletin, I came across an ad that may be of great interest to members of this group - perhaps you are already aware of it, but if not, here it is:-

One of our members, Edrie MARQUEZ, has purchased the contents of a closed down AMC body shop that contained hundreds of small items from 1950's to the 1980's - clips, rubber parts, grommets, small parts, etc. - much of it used, however in good repair - if you need anything in this line, contact him at 610-691-7885 or email to ejmarquez@xxxxxxx.  He advises that he will need exact descriptions and measurements, photos too if posible, of the parts you are looking for. He is located in Bethlehem Twp., PA.

Hopefully this may help some of you out with those impossible to find small pieces needed for a restoration.

Tom