[BaadAssGremlins] Wanted Gremlin front 6 cyl springs and rubber spring b

[BaadAssGremlins] Wanted Gremlin front 6 cyl springs and rubber spring bushings

Ok,I finally got the old springs outta my Gremlin yesterday and I noticed the the former owner removed the rubber bushing that would be on top of the spring to cushion it and prevent it from squeaking.  The new springs I bought for my Gremlin were the WRONG ones and i can't find the damn receipt. So I need some good factory 6 cyl springs and the rubber bushings for my 74 Gremlin. Please email me if you have what I need thanks
Bart
74 Gremlin X "trapped in front spring swap hell"
360/904

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.