Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Window Roller Handle Question

I'm not sure, Doc. But the weakest link on our Gremlins has to be those stupid window crank handles with the knobs that aren't riveted on very well. I may be putting 'The Mix' back to 'stock' but not with those sticking window crank handles. I had an extra set of handles from my '66 Fairlane and they fit perfectly with smaller black plastic knobs that don't wobble and come off in your hand.  'TheMix2' in snowy Cleveland=======>How's the snow in Yonkers, old man?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 5:55 am
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Window Roller Handle Question

I am on new ground here with my new 72 Matador. Is the window roller handles the same on the Matador as a Hornet or Gremlin? There is an odd ball looking one on the drivers door on my new Matador's drivers door that does not match the pass door. Since I have only driven Hornets since 74 the pass door looks like a Hornet one.
"Doc"