[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Stolen AMX RECOVERED

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Stolen AMX RECOVERED

Anybody heard from Larry? How bad was it stripped??. I hope they can
catch the persons responsible and put them in jail for a long time!!
Larry has had this car forever. Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mrmopar00@... wrote:

> Good to hear it was recovered!   How bad was it stripped??
> Did Larry have insurance?
>
> Olly

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional