From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Eastwood Versus POR-15
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 12:29 PM

Well I am still looking for a solution for my Matador's roof rust problem. I have used Eastwoods product and don't care for it. I have also heard as mentioned that POR-15 can't stand direct sunlight because of the UV rays. I have also been told that using a bed liner coating is not a good option for the low cost simulated  vinyl roof I was thinking of. I thank you all for the input. I barely got 3 replies from the same question on the AMX files. If I didn't go with the bed liner option for the vinyl roof I would need something that would hold up out doors till I got the cash for a real vinyl top. The Matador sits outside. I am back to square one again, but I still need to get the window leaks fixed.
"Doc"