Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 2-door AMC Corcords Sundowners & Sundancers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 2-door AMC Corcords Sundowners & Sundancers

The Sundancer was not made in Kenosha, you had Concord and Eagle Sundancers. They were sent from Kenosha to Griffith in Floriday who would then mke them into convertibles. Here is the actual ad in color off my site:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_Nascar/amc%20ads/griffith_concord_convertible_ad.JPG

Really neat if you have ever seen one with the Eagle being the more collectible of the two, one sold on ebay a few years ago for something like $11K, not bad. And 4x4 convertible to boot. There is someone who placed a ad on my AMC CLASSIFIED for one for sale I believe last summer, not sure if ad is still there, probably is as I delete them after a year.

I do not know if Griffith conversions is still around in Fort Lauderdale.

If you dig around on arcticboy's site here:

http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboyseagle.html

there are some more photos, different ones of the Sundancer.

Not to be confused with the 75 Pacer Sundowner, which was not a ragtop or roadster, but neat yellow Pacer for I believe ares here in south. This is the ad:

http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B32667.jpg

http://www.amcpacer.com/images/print/sundowner1.jpg

http://www.amcpacer.com/images/print/sundowner3.jpg

I have never seen a "real" Pacer Sundowner even with dozens of AMC nationals and regionals under my belt!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com