[BaadAssGremlins] 1969 AMX Stolen

1969 AMX STOLEN

Some one stole my newly redone 1969 AMX out of my drive way some time
between 12 midnight and 8 AM this morning. Looks like it was a professional
planned  job , as the ignition switch seems to have been pulled as we found
the metal ring with the key hole slot from the front of the lock cylinder
laying on the ground this morning when I was looking over the area with the
local Nye County Deputy Sheriff. Car has VIN number A9C397X115799 and is
painted Viper red with black racing stripes, black front 70 Trans-Am spoiler
and rear black 70 Donahue spoiler, with black painted AMX circle, and Trend
Setter side exhaust, Edelbrock Multipoint Fuel Injection system on build 390
V-8 with built TF-727 automatic transmission, Ford Lincoln Versailles 9 inch
rear end with four wheel disk brakes, red loop pile carpet, black interior
with red Pacer bucket seats and B&M shifter mounted on the console. Case #
09-0249 if you see the car contact me or the NYE County Nevada
Sheriff's Department at (775) 751-7000 . thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)