From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The Monday Morning Rant Now Tuesday-- Fix It Again Tony (Fiat)
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CYBORGS_ODDBALLS_MISFITS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, everythings_models@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Midwest_Model_Kit_Builders_Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ScaleConcepts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, seventhxseven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 10:55 AM

I just saw it on the news that Fiat is looking to have a 35% stake in the old DAS Mopar. What next Troyjota buying GM and what about Pford. I guess VW will buy them out too. It looks like the old Axis Powers from WW 11 are getting their revenge on us for kicking their butts. Just my 2 cents. I only own real American cars, nothing newer than 1974. 3 AMC's. 2 74 Hornet Hatchbacks and the new one a 72 Matador HDTP that replaced the last brand "X 77 Chebby I had for almost 12 years as a beater. I'd own a new AMC if they were made. Unfortunately if AMC was still in business they would be forced to sell the same bland no style 4 door cars as the other car makers. :-(~
"Doc"