From: Eddie Stakes [mailto:eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:26 PM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: AMCOWNER; MIKEY LONG
Subject: Fw: fan pulley/74 hornet

Mike is looking for a fan pulley for his Hornet if anyone can hook him up please feel free to reply and thansk in advance to all who might.

Eddi eStakes

From: MIKEY LONG

Hi Eddie,

I was writing to ask if you a fan pulley that would be interchangeable with a '74 Hornet.  I have a 258 I-6 with A/C, power steering.  Basically, what I am trying to do is to bypass the A/C compressor.  It took a crap sometime ago and I have no intentions of paying more than the car is worth to have it fixed.  I have a single belt pulley with a spacer on there now.  I looked in my parts book and saw there was a two belt pulley option for the 60 series with an I-6 engine.  Please let me know if you have one or possibly know where I can get one.  I greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you,

Mike

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.