RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddie

Galvin’s Rambler has/had some…

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:10 AM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddie

I believe that American Parts Depot used to stock them, not sure if they are on their website but it is the plastic ring spacer used for these type three spoke, and also leathergrip steering wheels that goes behind them so you won't have a 1 inch gap in there. It might have been Kennedy, I don't remember which.