[BaadAssGremlins] My New 72 Matador Steering Wheel Question

[BaadAssGremlins] My New 72 Matador Steering Wheel Question

I really hate those 2 spoke generic looking AMC steering wheels. On my 74 Hornet I have a 78 AMX 3 spoke aluminum wheel I was given as a present. On my orange 74 Hornet I have a 73 3 spoke aluminum steering wheel. Are these called sport wheel's?. I would like to replace the generic AMC wheel on my new 72 Matador. Will a wheel off of a Hornet/Gremlin/Concord/Spirit/Eagle fit on the 72 Matador? I have only owned Hornets since 74 so this is my first full sized AMC and I am on new ground here.
"Doc"