[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet doors interchange with Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet doors interchange with Gremlin

COOL. Now who has any GOOD rust free Gremlin or Hornet doors to
sell?--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 1/8/2009 11:55:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jgray_55@... writes:
>
> Hi  guys. I need some info please. Do Hornet doors fit a Gremlin???
> I've been  told BOTH ways..yes/no. I have been told they bolt right on.
> Also been told  you have to cut the weld and move the rear of the
> window frame and use the  Gremlin glass. Which is correct...or do
> Hornet sedan doors fir and  hatchback not without modification?Ho
> Thankyou in advance for any  helpful advice. Does the Hollander
> interchange manual show this? Thankyou  very much,Joe
>

> All 1970-78 Gremlin doors are the same though starting in 1973 crash
beams
> were welded in the doors so they're a lil heavier than the 70-72's
the 70-77
> Hornet doors are the same as  well the 78-79 Concord 2 doors I don't
know  if
> any 2 door Concords were built in 80-83 The 80-88 Eagle 2 doors were
 basically
> 70-77 Hornet doors so they will fit. and the 79-83 Spirit doors will
 fit but
> the upper post needs adjusting as the roofline came down more on the
 Spirit

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215047751x1200957972/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
> cemailfooterNO62)

<*> Your email settings: