From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New 1:1 AMC Daily Driver
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 2:26 AM

Thanks Hal & Joe. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time on this deal. Like I said I bought the Chebby from him 12 years ago. He used to buy and sell used cars. It was his bosses aunts car. I almost got rid of it after a few years for a 78 Concord coupe but the deal fell through like a 74 Hornet coupe and a Gremlin and a Matador 4 door sedan. He is also the guy that hooked me up with the orange Hornet 6 years ago. That was another time where I was in the right place at the right time. I wanted to be fair about the price that's why I said give me a price. Luke I don't know if it has an owners manual in it. The orange Hornet came with an owners manual. Have you got your wagon fixed from the accident yet?
"Doc"