[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC OWNER Mike Lakin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC OWNER Mike Lakin

I've bought from him with great results several times before. This
time was not as sucessful of a result. Unfortunately. That's why i
asked.--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> I still buy stuff from Mike, he just sent me a number of Eagle
items, a upper metal pearhc for Paige's 88 Eagle, some door handles,
some armrests and sunvisors if I recall. He is real stand up honest
fellow out in Fallon, NV who seems to have access to a number of later
model AMCs in that region and commonly pulls parts and stuff off them
for resale while some still exist in junkyards. There is a thread on
him from someone on the amcforum site:

> http://amccars.net/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1228503522
>
> hope this helps and everyone have a safe and Happy New Year,
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com

OWNER Mike Lakin??? contact me!

>         Joe,
>         Forgto to answer the question, yes I have bought parts from
Mike after he retired from the military
>         Hal
>
>         Lost in Wichita Falls, TX

<*> Your email settings: