From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] New 1:1 AMC Daily Driver
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 4:29 AM

It's a done deal on the 72 Matador hard top. I bought it for 500$ plus my old 77 Chebby. I bought the Chebby from this guy 12 years ago for 350$ and spent maybe 1000$ on it over the years. Not bad for an old beater daily driver. It's still in fine mechanical shape but rusted to hell. He is going to use it to teach his 16 year old daughter to drive on it. This is as close as I will ever get to a Rebel Machine. After driving it I forgot how nice those big AMC ride. It's been a long time for me driving one. 360/2bbl/PS/ PB rebuilt 727, new duel exhaust  and all new 75 Matador front disc brakes. I ain't telling the wife he he he. Didn't tell her about the orange Hornet when I bought it 6 years ago so why should this be any different. LOL.
"Doc"