[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo! News Story - Auto bailout talks collapse ov

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo! News Story - Auto bailout talks collapse over union wages

DOC...Are you sure it will take 10 years???? I was thinking along the
line of 3-5...since there is not enough metal in THREE new cars to
build ONE Gremlin!!lol--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mr.
AMC" <AMC74HORNET@...> wrote:

> Terry AMC's will always be around and unique. As far as our so
called modern American POS cars made now in 10 years they will have
fallen apart and turn into rustcicles.
> "Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional