[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Parting out Gremlins & 1/4 window removal question

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Parting out Gremlins & 1/4 window removal question

Mike below is parting out some Gremlins in Nevada. He needs to know how one can remove the pressed in 1/4 window on a Gremlin without possibly damaging the weatherstrip or glass. If anyone wishes to comment please feel free to do so, be sure to copy your reply to him also; or if you need Gremlin stuff, contact him below. Thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com