[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] it's snowing in houston

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] it's snowing in houston

I forgot to add that my heater works in tat 81 Eagle also. I have 4-5 NOS
Group 15 Accessory 'engine Block Heaters' in stock, and buy them off ebay
from time to time, and not sure why, as will never use them anyways, just
collect them like AMX dash serial numbers. The blue on th2 72 Ambassador SST
wagon (which I took the kids to school in this morning) is originally Jetset
Blue.

Brian up in Saskwag, Sakweeke, Saksfithavenue, Sak, eh, CANADA used to have
a small website I believe with the Chamber of Commerce temp gauge on it.
Didn't know temp gauges could read that low and my questions to Brian used
to be ones like 'what happens if you pee outside?' and 'how abuot tires?'
and 'can you spit?' and 'how much Dr. Phil do you watch daily?'

Russell mentioned:
"Just like a kid with a new sled... I would bound outside snow-boots and
ski cap on to brush the snow off the Eagle and blast down the road to
the parking lot down the street from my house to play before the plow
man came.  One storm we got a foot of snow - it was great!"

There was over 500 wrecks (hey I predicted that last night, should have
picked some lotto I'm good like Madame Cleo) but over 500 wrecks last night.
While I live in west Houston, east Houston saw 3-4 inches of snow so in a
city called 'bayou city' with tons of bridges, needless to say this morning
solid gridlock. As I write this, some people have been sitting in same place
for 3-4 hours waiting for overpasses and bridges to open on I-10, Fred
Hartman bridge, ship channel ridge, anything on Beltway 8 and more.

The weathermen were all jumping around in sick glee (a term goofball Larry
Mitchell once told me) about the snow here. Hell with economy, bailout,
Obama, DOW and UTMB layoffs it is all snow, snow snow news. Eh, ok, and
wrecks.

New Orleans is getting it about right now also, the Big Freezy, or frozen
gumboville. If you watch weather channel they had some great shots of New
Orleans getting 3-5 inches of snow, coming down good, quite a sight.

Our snow here on west Houston was sadly all gone by morning. At least my
chernobyl snowman made of leaves, hurricane Ike debris, cat poop pieces,
marboro stumps is still in the freezer holding together. Here is to hoping
it don't morph into something like lower part of fridge sometime do...
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com