[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie coming to the big screen this Xmas! Also:

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie coming to the big screen this Xmas! Also: need t-10 linkage

If any fellow AMC'ers out there have seen the previews/trailers for
Adam Sandler's new movie "bedtime stories" due out this xmas you most
certainly noticed the blue Gremlin that is featured prominenently in
one scene in which an angry dwarf kicks the star in the shin and
procedes to climb into his Gremlin and drive off into the LA night
while giving the middle finger salute.   Excellent casting choice for
vehicle for and angry dwarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  C'mon Hollywood, lets
see more!  Javelins, SC/360's, AMX's.... etc.  I can only watch the
Hornet scene in Live and Let Die so many times...

Viva la Gremlin!   Long live AMC!

On another note: any suggestions for a source for a four speed
linkage
and shifter for a T-10? Picked up a mint rebuilt T-10 from a great
guy
down in Indiana.
Had my 77 Hornet AMX blasted and primed this last summer and am
finishing up the body work now.  Getting ready to start the re-wiring
with a harness from painless performance.  Block and heads are done;
high compression aluminum pistons, matched Comp cam and roller rocker
set, Edelbrock Torker intake.
Hope to be dropping in the motor and firin'er up this spring.......

Wishing you all a happy holiday!  Hope you all stay warm out there in
AMC land.  Especially you Doc, up there in the Empire state!

Warren V "wpvmddds"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: