----- Original Message -----
From: Jimmy Reed       jimct3@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi eddie,i am looking for someone that specializes in amc head rebuilding and light port and polish work. i live in memphis,tn and cant find anyone with amc experience. if you know anyone that can do a good job on these heads please contact me by email or phone (901)-573-9642. any help will be grate.
thanks
jimmy reed