Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: going green...free tree with hornet

Is their special names to the steel slot and triangle rims?
What was the production years on each.

Olly

From: "Eddie Stakes"
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:56:37 -0600
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Those are volcano 'caps' but can't see the rims and those caps fit a array
of rims AMC made from 1971 thru 1973. Free tree frog.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com