[BaadAssGremlins] 1974 Hornet X with SC/360 scoop

[BaadAssGremlins] 1974 Hornet X with SC/360 scoop

Hope these photos go thru and Bart you might want to save them. This is a
fellow in your neck of woods, Bob Dischert ot Deerfield Beach, Florida and
he was the parts manager for the Toms River, NJ AMC Dealer from 1969 thru
1975 back then, he ordered a SC/360 hood scoop, flapper, and air cleaner
items to "convert" his new 74 Hornet X hatchback to ram air. The car was a
304V8. He had to do some filing to get the scoop to fit the 74 hood, but
looks to me he did great job decades ago. Everyone he saw, AMC fans
included, though the car came that way it was such a nice conversion. The
304 Hornet was Sienna Orange with Tan interior.

Thanks Bob for sharing the vintage photos, which have been added to my
totally redone "your AMX & Javelin pix" file on my site:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_photos/amx_javelin_photos.htm

anyone interested in a SC/360 scoop I have about 4 left in stock:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/01SC360SCOOP.jpg

email me for different angle photos.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825