[BaadAssGremlins] NEWSFLASH: NEW Open Fire CASTING COMING SOON!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] NEWSFLASH: NEW Open Fire CASTING COMING SOON!!!

I downloaded this information off the HotWheelsCollector website:

2008 RLC? sELECTIONs? #4: Open Fire? Voting Complete
Dark Red Finish And Neo-Classics? Redline® Wheels

Our 40th anniversary year has been an exciting time for the RLC?
sELECTIONs? line, and the fourth and final car to join the series in
2008 is the icing on the cake! Red Line Club? members have chosen to
retool the Open Fire?, a Hot Wheels® Original Design and long-lost
Redline® era casting. All of the polls for this car, and for all
2008 sELECTIONs? brackets, are now closed.

For the final votes of the year, members cast in favor of
Spectraflame® dark red as the color for the return of the Open
Fire?. It marks a year in which no color -- or even shade of color --
 has been repeated, from a blue to a green to a purple to a red. And
given four choices of Neo-Classics? Redline® wheels, it comes as no
surprise that it was Neo-Classics? Redline® wheels that won the
right to appear on this release. That puts the year even at two cars
with Real Riders® wheels, and two with Neo-Classics? Redline®
wheels. No doubt, this will be a remarkable edition for collectors.

Red Line Club? sELECTIONs? 2008 Car #4

Casting:  Open Fire?

Color:  Spectraflame® dark red

Wheels:  Neo-Classics? Redline® wheels

With that, we conclude the RLC? sELECTIONs? for 2008. We'd like to
thank you for your input and participation in what is still a truly
groundbreaking series of vehicles. Be sure you join the Red Line
Club? again next year, as there will be more opportunities to select
the cars you want to see us produce!

I'm trying to be GOOD so Santa will bring me one....or
more........~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: