From: Mr. AMC <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The Monday Rant No Friday!!! Off Topic But Still Automotive And God Awful UGLY TOO!!!!
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CYBORGS_ODDBALLS_MISFITS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Midwest_Model_Kit_Builders_Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ScaleConcepts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, seventhxseven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:54 PM

I know how Al Bundy from Married With Children felt when he saw his mother-in-law naked in the bath tub. PEG I'M BLIND!!!!!. In a 10 minute period I saw one of those roller-skate Smart Cars and a Troyjota Pries this afternoon. The yuppie tree hugger wasn't to pleased when I pulled up next to him and couldn't stop laughing. What an unsafe ugly POS. The Pries was driven by a 70+ year old man and apparently his wife. Why buy one of those now when you probably drove a gas guzzler Caddy most of your life just to show you are now what is called "GREEN". Hell I didn't know it but I was and still am "Green" driving my one Hornet for it's going to be 35 years in Feb and the other one for 5 years last Oct. Comfortable, roomy, nice driving and handling cars that have some style to them even today versus the cookie cutter Ricers and American Ricer clones. The rant is over.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: